A few weeks back we headed out on our annual trip to THE BIG RED BARN. We started this little tradition a few years back and my boys now look forward to it every Halloween. Not only do they get to hunt for their perfect pumpkin, they also get to go on a hayride!!!
I was totally kicking myself because just as we were leaving town, I remembered that I forgot my camera. We decided that it was fine and we would just use our phones to take pictures but now I wish so bad we would have went back and got it. I only got a few pictures and they aren't good...oh well...we had a super good time and that is what matters!!!
I really need to look back at our pictures from last year because I dare say that Pace has on the very same outfit. You say the word barn or tractor or anything to do with cowboys and Pace gets into full character...I love it! This year he left his chaps home, but he was decked out in all the rest of his cowboy clothes.
Pace and Briggs on the hayride. Jaygen was either being grumpy or too cool and didn't want to get his picture taken.
Briggs, Pace and Jaygen standing in front of the little maze they have at the pumpkin patch. My boys had a blast in the maze. I lost count of how many times they went through it. Todd and I had fun with it too!!! We all kinda played hide-and-seek from each other...way fun!!
Jaygen really wanted to take a picture of me and Todd poking our heads through the holes...he barely got me in the picture:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment