Thursday, May 19, 2011

TuMbLiNg TiMe!!

Our little Pace has been in a tumbling class for awhile and they just had a little program to show the parents what they have been learning. Pace has totally loved it! I have had to do a lot of convincing to Todd that it is power tumbling and NOT gymnastics! :) I think the class has been good for Pace to learn coordination and just have fun, but he is done with it for now since T-ball is starting. Pace has let me know that he needs his time to practice hitting and catching...ok Pace!!! Pace's class was an all boy class...hats off to his teacher. She was great with them!


Pace getting ready to do his cartwheels...well kinda cartwheels :)


I missed the flip in the air, but here is Pace with his great landing...ha ha!!


Good job to Pace! He had a good time and it was fun to see what they had been learning.

0 comments: