Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Games 10K

I know, I know...another race! That is what my boys are thinking too because they always get pulled out of bed to come watch me cross the finish line. I love hearing them cheer so loud at the finish line. I was curious to see what kind of time I could get at the Summer Games 10K compared to what I got last year at this race. I was super excited when I finished. I beat my last years time by 8 1/2 minutes. Oh, it felt so good!!! Todd had to work so it was just me and the boys that went down to Cedar. It was a way fun couple of days. My boys always have a blast with grandma and grandpa Marshall.

1 comments:

The Tophams said...

Way to go! Looks like you had lots of fun! Maybe one day I will be able to run a race with you!