Last year on Valentine's Day we had a candle light dinner with the boys and they loved it! They called it "dinner with fire"! So, I decided we would make this a tradion every Valentine's Day. We had just as much fun this year. We had spaghetti and heart-shaped rolls, and of course the best part, chocolate fondue. :) Let me tell you...it really set the mood. Jaygen was so interested in finding out what things would die if they got put in fire, Pace said we were camping, and Briggs just wanted to grab the fire. It was a total blast!!! Todd of course made Valentine's special for me too. He took me on a date the night before...thanks Todd!!! What great memories!! :)
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I can only imagine you and Todd trying to keep those candles lit. I hope your fondue turned out. That sounds delicious.
I love your idea! I fear that with my kids it would actually turn into a fire! Well, maybe not. But you've inspired me.
(Found your blog through Candace's link, which I found out about when we were at Hardware Ranch the other day--wish you could have been with us!)
Post a Comment